Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Debbie's 30th Birthday (sex in the city)

Invitations, table cards and booklets!

It was my bestie's 30th birthday and i knew i had to do something cute. The plans were to have a few drinks and head to a trendy restaurant in Chicago. I decided a Sex in the City theme would be perfect for the evening!

Creating table cards that were part of a game I made up was a perfect addition to the 'before dinner drinks' and during dinner!

I created small booklets with questions for the game. And what do you know, that matched the table cards!

I got cute contemporary martini glasses and made....... cosmos of course!!
Debbie and me :)

The girls ready for a fabulous night out!!!

Invitations i made and emailed to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music

To put player here
 

Plan 4 Fun | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates